Friday, July 20, 2007

Updates updates.

Wow look at our blog and how much it's... er. Grown. Thanks to Amanda and wynie :) and we have two new 'recruits' Charm and Kantang. Can you believe it? Support from over the causeway, ha ha ha.

Anyway, here are some updates for today:
1) We've got the ticket polls happening so vote, peeps. I know it was different from the one this morning cause I thought it's better if we have a 'range' or ticket prices :/
2) We've got Norah in the house y'all! Ha ha, thanks to Amanda, the player's running :) I wonder if we can change the song every month :)))
3) We've got the chatbox going so that everyone who's in the committee will get to talk to everyone and not just... me :P There are only so many msn chats I can handle at a time. He he he.
4) Kantang and wynie have volunteered to design and do the placards which are awesome cause they're really great designers and I can't wait to see them. Well they don't have to be CLIO winning but eye-catching enough at the counter to grab some attention. This type of attention? We like!

I know some of you are helping promote the website like crrrraazzzyyy, well done guys. Thanks a lot. I've been talking to my friends and colleagues non-stop too. He he he. I think they wish I'd stop! But it's exciting, no?

-porkchop-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A different song each month, no prob. Can't stop listening to the song actually. :)
Will try to get the buttons done within these few days.
Oohh.. Can't wait to see the placards!