Wednesday, July 25, 2007

BringNorah Placards!

Hi peeps!

I have done the 1st draft of the placards design. Kantang has suggested that we add a little teaser message, just to get people excited! The whole idea is to get them to think that Norah is really coming already! (although, this will come true in no time! :P)
And tada! Here's the first draft. I've use strong bright colours to create attention and have kept the layout clean and straight to the point. Below are some of the colour version which I have done.
However, I also toyed with the idea of using different fonts for Norah's name (I noticed the different whimsical fonts on the cover of her albums...)

Tell me what you think and which is better. Throw me criticism if you think this is not good enough. Suggest to make it better if you can. I welcome any comments ppl...just shoot!



5 comments:

iwannaeatporkchoptonight said...

I like them! So, how are we printing them? And... does it fold?
Or do we just put stickies at the back and stick them on the counter?

w y n i e ^ said...

We can make it like a tent card and place it on the counter of the record stores.

The printing question....I was thinking if anyone have a colour laser printer? Cos all I have is a bubble jet at home :(

Amanda said...

Nice!! I prefer the second one though. Would love to help but I don't have a printer. :(

demonick said...

Great design! Let me see if I can get some cheap quotes for printing..

iwan c.m.n. said...

hehe.. I already used the first one as a "printed" advertisement on my blog.