Monday, July 30, 2007

Norah Jones MIGHT be coming!

I've got good news... and some so-so news. I won't call them bad news, rather I prefer to call them as challenges instead. A BIG challenge.

Anyway, we've got reply from Stellar Entertainments and seems like they've contacted Norah's management and... (drumroll), they're interested to come here!!! Only on two conditions though. One: she'll come during Spring 2008 (which is next year Q1 baybeh!). And two, there's a certain amount of money which we have to raise. I don't know if it's okay for me to post it here because if Stellar's gonna help us out, I don't know if they want the cost to be advertised so blatantly in our blog. The challenge is... the cost isn't THAT impossible to raise but it's not a small figure either. Let's just say we need about 1800 to 2000 people paying RM150-200 (the bigger the figure, the safer we are, so these are just ballpark figures). Unless of course, we can get sponsors in... DiGi boy, you're hearing me? Hint hint!

By the way, I'm gonna email Borders and KLUE and maybe Mix.FM today, cause I think we need some media support. Amanda says we've got a willing sponsor to print the tickets for free (woohoo~) in exchange for a few free tickets. Hehe, I think that can be done. And also I've armtwisted by ex-company to help out with the tent cards. My advice is, don't wait for them Janice, just do your tent cards and if we have the extra ones from them, it'll be a bonus.

Okay. Help everyone! Help!

We're just a few steps away from seeing her :D

4 comments:

w y n i e ^ said...

Woohoo!! What a good news for a gloomy rainy Monday morning...way to go! You go girl....and guys too!

Amanda said...

Impossible is nothing! We can do it! :)

demonick said...

COOL! Finally some light! Any news from EMI side?

iwannaeatporkchoptonight said...

EMI says they can only forward the mail to their regional office and see what the 'regional' people wanna do. So... I've actually emailed Norah's management company myself just to highlight the blog to them.