Thursday, July 19, 2007

Two new supporters!

Oh boy oh boy, we've got two new supporters (Elaine and Ivy)! So I've been getting a lot of questions from people who are now officially branded 'committee members' and those who are interested but are still quite hazy over the whole thing. The big big big big question was... what do I have to do? Well basically, like I mentioned earlier we need to set a framework first and the tasks needed to be completed for this event to come alive. I'll try to coordinate that the best I can so until then, I guess we'll all just have to sit still and let our juicy ideas flow.

I think the best way for me to summarize and delegate the jobs is: There are TWO main assignments for committee members which are:
1) To engage and interact with one another in this blog. We want to make sure that there's active interaction and participation from you guys, so do comment on things, give ideas (whatever they are, no ideas are silly ideas!), give LEADS (to sponsor$$$), etc. We want to create an event which is OURS and intimate, and
2) To promote this site via your existing social networks and blogs and MSN and whatever other means you use to connect with your fellow netizens. We need a lot of exposure folks!

So there. We welcome ideas anytime and I can't emphasize on that enough :) Have a fun-filled rollercoaster ride from now till December! Cowabunga!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing 123

Anonymous said...

Does it mean I don't need a blogger or gmail account to leave comments anymore?