Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Any Suggestions?

Hi all!,

Ok, thanks to Porkchop, I have now access to modify the layout of this site. First thing I did was to add an "Purpose of this site" link, which I think should be there. It's a link to let people know the main objective of the site, otherwise, people will think it's just another one of those fan websites. I'm also looking for a reliable "web petition" where normal readers can sign it and give us support. It's sort of like a guestbook thing. So the more signatures we get, the better. Any other ideas on how to make the site better?

5 comments:

iwannaeatporkchoptonight said...

Web petition? Cool, what's that?? Hehehe, show me! :) By the way, thanks Nick!

Amanda said...

Hi Nick, you can check out http://www.ipetitions.com and http://webpetitions.com.
As for background, how about a sepia-looking picture of jazz instruments, maybe slightly transparent?

demonick said...

Yeah, I'm creating one as we speak. Will let you all know once it's ready.

iwannaeatporkchoptonight said...

goody goody

w y n i e ^ said...

Wah cekap gila max!