Monday, July 23, 2007

EMI Contact

Hi all! I have contacted EMI Malaysia, Norah's distribution company in Malaysia and they have told me to actually write in to them so they can forward it to BlueNote which is Norah's recording label in the States. Obviously they won't give us direct contact to the person in charge at BlueNote as it confidential information. Don't worry about sending to deaf ears, as the person in charge in EMI is a good friend of mine, and he is the Marketing Manager, Domestic Repertoire and he can forward the email and help follow up on our behalf. I do not want to disclose his contact details here as I won't want people to be spamming his mailbox. What I would suggest is to get a someone who can represent this community to write in after we have gathered enough materials and supporters. You can contact me so I can give you the contact details. Alternatively, we can write in to BlueNote directly via their website. So, any volunteers to do it?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Woo hoo! It's getting exciting!! ;)