Friday, August 24, 2007

Write up by IF online magazine.

It's been awfully quiet. Although I've promised to work on my tent cards (guilty guilty, as charged!), I haven't. It's just that I've been occupied with my own work and life so I haven't had the time to focus on other stuff. However, the good news is I've been er... interviewed. No. I won't put it as 'interviewed', it's more like some quick questions and answers by the editor of IF online magazine. You can download the launcher here. The write-up will only come about in October so yea, one more month to go :) I'm excited because it IS extra coverage. I'm also trying to get some contacts to help promote this... maybe an event? I don't know. Nothing is set yet and I'm quite hazy myself. Which I know, I should NOT blog yet less I get your hopes too high :D Hehe, but what to do! Excited ma!

p.s: I've also posted a bulletin in Norah Jones' MySpace, so hopefully we get some hits from there :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Woo hoo!! Can't wait to read it. :)

iwannaeatporkchoptonight said...

huh? asdkjad wekjhj? whwhye kkshhe vuusbea; sjdjue hsdjadh?

Right?

神待ち said...

神待ち少女を助けられるのは貴方しかいません。是非近所でウロウロしている少女を助けてあげてください。