Monday, August 6, 2007

Tag the stores.

I realised that it's not gonna work if we just sit around and wait for some printer to drop from the sky :) Well, I mean WHILE waiting, we could work on something else.

I got an idea over the weekend. I think I know how each of us who sworn to be Norah's fan can really help this site. Ha ha ha. Faith testing time peoplez, so... we now see who will eat their words and who won't :)

It's simple. The idea is YOU, yes you, create maybe one or two or three (or more!) table tents yourself. Break free from whatever pre-conceived rules of how table tents should look like. For those who are not from advertising, table tents are basically a 'tent' looking card usually found on the cashier's desk or even at restaurants' tables to promote stuff. So, you can do it really cool looking. Or you can make it look really rustic. You can even go crazy with it. It's up to you. Now what happens once you've made one? Remember, you don't have to print. You can draw, doodle, spray-paint, whatever. It can be 1m size (!), 10cm, 1cm, also, whatever. You decide. So once you've got them ready. All you have to do is take it to your favourite store - record store, bookshop, cafe, boutique, whatever (<-- most used word of the day) and ask if you can leave it at the cashier. Once it's done. I urge you to take a picture of it and either post it here (if you're a blogger) or mail it to us (if you're not) and we'll post it up :) So we know which places are 'tagged'. I think that's kinda fun. It's got an element of surprise. Who knows we may be visiting the same stores and be nicely surprised!

So yea. Let me know what you think. No. I don't wanna know what you think. I wanna know if you'd do it.

Peace!

5 comments:

sinned.697 said...

You want me to advertise for you over here? eh, wait. Here no entertainment performance allowed, unless its Quranic verses. :P

iwan c.m.n. said...

designing is my bad point. I can't be a true fan.. :-(

iwannaeatporkchoptonight said...

Ha ha.

Soon hos: You write in Arabic (bringnorah.blogspot.com)

Iwan: Don't worry. You know the mp3 you did? He he he he, maybe you can request the record stores to play them in intervals? He he he, like those inhouse ads :P

Amanda said...

I'm in.. But errr.. Have to squeeze my brain first...

iwannaeatporkchoptonight said...

heheh. squeeze squeeze.