Sunday, August 12, 2007

Starbucks

Hey guys, sorry for being MIA for awhile, been rather busy of late. Anyway, the signatures are still slow :( We need to push more!! I got an idea which might work. I know one of the marketing managers of Starbucks Malaysia, and I'm going to ask if they are willing to "collaborate" with us in letting us put up the placards/fliers in their outlets. I think it would be a good place to promote this as I would think 7 out of 10 people who chill out at Starbucks likes Norah Jones! Well, it's a long shot and there won't be promises made, but hey...no harm trying right?

2 comments:

iwannaeatporkchoptonight said...

YEA! I was thinking of that. Except me no connect-si-on. I think aronil's working on the tent cards... but I'm still thinking of doing up some to just place spontaneously. Tell Starbucks, we let them advertise here? He he he. Or maybe do promo here? Let people download e-coupon? Then they go Starbucks and dwink dwink?

Love is in the air bakes said...

sounds like plan...sorry guys i've been busy, haven't been promoting much lately...will try again!