Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hello All

Harlooooo

Linora here.. but I will tend to revert to myself as AroniL online =P... don't mind me. A pleasure meeting you all and just a brief intro on meself.

I work right next to Sue, hence I have lost most of my sanity... whatever that is left of it anyway...lol! I am a planner at McCann Erickson and a complete and utter geek. I have found out that I'm rather technosexual.... can't tell if that is a good thing or not...but I take it to be rather interesting. I am big mess in a sense, that I have way too many interests, for my own good. haha.

But yes that is me, and yes i'm a converted Norah Jones fan, since she did her song 'Sunrise'. So power to the ways of blogging and may we eventually get to bring her down.

Brilliant start up to the whole thing...and especially you Sue...hehe ^_^ Lets see how far we can take it.

2 comments:

iwannaeatporkchoptonight said...

;)

情绪化的人 said...

Dun't you just love sitting beside sue? the insanity, the bundle of energy, the .. the ... the unspeakable amount of superlatives which could be used to describe her. I wished i could do more, but you gals (and guys) would have my cyber support for this :)